- by entering your model number.
- FOLDING KNIVES – Locking folding knives are safe, compact, and easy to carry. They also happen to be where the Spyderco revolution began.
- TITANIUM – A non-ferrous metal used in knife manufacturing for its high tensile strength, light weight and corrosion resistance.
- FULL-FLAT GRIND – This knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge. This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight.
- PLAINEDGE BLADE – This knife has a sharpened blade with no serrations or teeth sometimes referred to as a smooth blade.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Closed Length (Inches): 3.43, Overall Length (Inches): 5.98, Blade Length (Inches):2.55, Blade Steel: CTS XHP, Grind: Full-Flat
This fits your .